Monday, September 17, 2007

Amateur Bastard Endorses...

(This post invokes my (Daniel's) days as a Lard-Ass McFat-Fuck)

The Pumpkin Donut at Dunkin' Donuts

So I'm walking down 34th St. after some window shopping at Macy's when I realize I am hankering a doughnut. I cross the street to the Dunkin' Donuts/Pizza Hut hybrid shop (mind you, I find these establishments disgustingly too similar to the mall "food court" system of getting various fatty fast food options in one setting; please keep this contempt in mind, even though it doesn't matter to this story). Surprise, two adults from the Indian Subcontinent are behind the registers, though only the woman seems to know how to run the show. Before I walked in, I thought I would just get my favorite blueberry frosted cake donut, but as I scanned the small wall of trays from the bottom up, I did not see my beloved blueberry frosted cake donuts near they snould have been--next the chocolate frosted cake donuts. But as I eyed further up, there I saw it--the pumpkin donut. Now, know this about me. I LOVE PUMPKINS. I love a fuckin' jack'n'lantern like a wet dream. And to boot, this donut was a cake style donut. Fuckin' hell, it didn't appear to be frosted, which was mildly upsetting, but I resolved to get the pumpkin donut AND the chocolate frost cake donut to satisfy my frosted-flavor cravings. $2 later, I am walking out the door and immediately decide to eat the pumpkin one first, to try it, and then polish of the chocolate one that I really didn't want to buy. But after biting into the pumpkin one, it was clear that I made a mistake in buying the second one. This pumpkin donut was THE BEST FUCKING DONUT I'VE EVER HAD! The frosting was WITHIN the doughnut! It had the pumpkin spices that is so delish in pumpkin pie! So yummy! Get off your ass and go to Dunkin' Donuts and tries these motherf'ers! What the fuck am I going to do if (and they likely are) they are limited just for the fall/Halloween-esque season?!?!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Daniel,
Question: say no one loves you and you are deeply depressed. Would this donut make another year of life worth it?